DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am having trouble with a York Diamond 80 at work. We have multiple units. The circuit board is flashing 7( lockout after 3 attempts and no ignition). The unit is doing just that. The inducer motor runs, the ignitor glows and gas is ignited. 5 seconds after ignition the gas trips off. This repeats 3 times and the system locks out.

What I have checked/done: Like I said we have multiple units. I have switched out the flame sensor, pressure switch, circuit board and thermostat with a different working unit. All parts have worked in the other unit and my result was the same(lockout). I have also jumped out every sensor and limit switch that I can see/reach with the same results. The filter is clean, the exhaust vent and air intake are unblocked and clean. I also cleaned the flame sensor with fine steel wool.

I did have momentary success when the pressure switch was jumped out, But I could not duplicate it. I'm just looking for anything I may have missed or not thought of.

·
weinstall.ca
36 Posts
Furnace repair to york

I agree with the previous
Just had a furnace in Toronto with the same problem.
We just replaced the pressure switch hose, it was cracked.

:eek:
pressure switch is not happy...look for plugged hoses or ports where pressure switch hooks to...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, Cleaned ports with a paperclip, inspected and checked hose...no leaks or cracks. still having the same result. I also checked the gas valve...24 volts....i"m stumped.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts