DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just completed a 4 season room which has 7 windows on one side, 3 on another and a 3/4 lite door. We need something to block the later afternoon sun as this will be our family room with our TV. I really like top down/bottom up cellular shades but my wife thinks they will be hard to clean. Does anyone have any advice or ideas?

·
WindowTreatment Installer
86 Posts
HI Slickracer

Cellular shades aren't any harder to clean than most other treatments. Regular dusting with a feather duster. You can also use the brush attachment of your vacuum or even blow off dust with a can of compressed air. If you need to deal with stains, blot with a damp sponge and a very mild soap.
I think they are a good choice for a sun room, and you will love the top down bottom up feature. I recommend cordless, easy to use but you won't have all those cords hanging all over (2 cords per blind.) Is the patio a slider or french ? If slider I would look into a same color vertical cellular. Have fun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.