Last night I turned off the portable A/C unit and turned on the window fan. All was fine, but within 1 minute the power in the room went out. The ceiling light still works, but not any of the wall outlets. None of the circuit breakers were tripped but I reset them anyway. No results. This is the first time I have been unable to fix this by resetting a circuit breaker.Any ideas? History of the electrical in this area: this bedroom, bathroom and half of another bedroom seem to be on the same circuit so overload is easy. Unable to use hairdryer in bathroom!