DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I'm Your Huckleberry
5,884 Posts
I wonder how elephants ever pooped before man decided to climb up in there to help them out..?? Whiskey tango foxtrot??

·
Banned
4,226 Posts
Doc..I'n not certain that 1st picture of the elephant is about b.m.
Maybe something to do with imsemination. So I wonder how little elephants were conceived before humans helped them out.

More of a mystery is why the girl in the second elephant picture feels the need to catch it in a bag. I'm thinking a shovel then the bag would be more efficient not to mention slightly less gross.

·
Wire Chewer
3,579 Posts
I'd love to climb up a sky scraper or cell tower (with proper safety harness), the view would be amazing! The rest of those, no. :p

·
Registered
6,743 Posts
Elephant picture #2.... not a good job to have if the elephant ever has explosive diarrhea
and the 'droppings' fly out horizontally instead of straight down. (too graphic?:laughing:)

·
Super Moderator
21,342 Posts
I like #9. Which job is the bad one. The guys changing the light or the guy taking the picture.

·
Super Moderator
12,332 Posts
I like #1...“Extreme Claming”

I can relate to that. I’ve never found myself in that exact situation but many times I’ve got “beyond the call of duty” sloppy soaked chasing those buggers. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I'd love to climb up a sky scraper or cell tower (with proper safety harness), the view would be amazing! The rest of those, no. :p
OSHA allows for unharnessed climbing on cell towers because some sections one cannot be harnessed and others are more hazardous (exhausting) to be constantly harnessed. If the view is what you want, I recommend a helicopter...haha

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've actually been on the other side of #4, the women smelling arm pits. I used to work for P&G, in the deodorants division. We could participate in studies if we wanted where we tried out new formulas, and then would have to have the smell evaluated at the end of the day, or the next morning. It's a little awkward taking your shirt off, and then lifting your arms for women to smell your pits!

·
Registered
6,743 Posts
Do they do a sniff test to see if toilet paper is working the way it should? :laughing:

If so, I don't want to see that picture. :no:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts