Not exactly sure what you mean by creaking, but I can give you a quick rundown on some of the many noises your freezer / icemaker makes:
- clicking sounds are caused by defrost timer switches, temperature control units, compressors starting, and solenoids opening and closing the water valve.
- bubbling and gurgling sounds may be due to the circulation of refrigerant, and water flowing through feed lines or draining during defrost cycles.
- crackling or popping sounds may be related to water dripping on the defrost heater, coils expanding or contracting, or refrigerator panels expanding or contracting.
- drips may be related to the defrost cycle or a leak.
- and a buzzing sound may be related to the compressor or from the water dispenser a few seconds after using it.