DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Paint Pro
102 Posts
nothing from kwal lasts in colorado. go with superpaint. Ever since kwal was bought by comex, they moved their plant from colorado to mexico and changed all of their formulations. You cant even get a kwal sales rep to tell you whats actually in their paint.. . . .. they will tell you its solids content, but what are they? ? clay? crap filled solids if you ask me. go with sherwin, they stand behind their products like no other paint manufacturer in the country

·
paper hanger and painter
8,301 Posts
nothing from kwal lasts in colorado. go with superpaint. Ever since kwal was bought by comex, they moved their plant from colorado to mexico and changed all of their formulations. You cant even get a kwal sales rep to tell you whats actually in their paint.. . . .. they will tell you its solids content, but what are they? ? clay? crap filled solids if you ask me. go with sherwin, they stand behind their products like no other paint manufacturer in the country

:huh: Ben Moore?

·
Premium Member
8,052 Posts
I can't speak for how well it would hold up in Colorado, but here in Eastern Ohio, SuperPaint holds up well. You can't go wrong with SuperPaint as long as your prepwork is done properly on your exterior.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.