DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for fabric/tarp clips like these: http://www.farmtek.com/farm/supplie...adcrumb_trail=&breadcrumb_categoryIds=&isDoc=

I like how the design doesn't have alligator teeth like the other kinds of tarp clips I've seen, since the material I'm clipping is stiff and probably wouldn't conform to alligator teeth. I'd order the clips from FarmTek, but shipping is expensive. Any other places that sell clips like these? I live in Berkeley, CA if you know of a local place.

Thanks!

·
Registered
737 Posts
I bought some with similar design at Lowe's. They didn't work worth a flip on a tarp covering haul off debris on a pickup. I guess the tarp was too slick. I gave up on them.
Mike

·
11,730 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey there, thanks for the replies, but I think those tarp clips have the alligator teeth like I mentioned. The ones from FarmTek seem to have little grooves in them, but don't seem to have the teeth. Since the material I have is stiff I'm thinking that approach may be better. If anyone has found clips like the ones from FarmTek please let me know, thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts