DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

What kind of Kitchen Cabinet hinge is this

878 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Alumifab

I need a few of these hinges as some of my kitchen cabinet doors don't close all the way. I assume they are just worn out.
Does anyone know the name or style of these types?
Any help is appreciated.


See less See more
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
Looks like a variation of a, "knife hinge"'.
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.