DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I have an old craftsman home and am just about finished rehabbing a bedroom. The windows have the original curtain rod hardware on them and I'd like to find rods that will fit them. Does anyone know what these are called and where I can find new rods for them? Thanks!


1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.