DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

what is this ?

785 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Gary in WA
a house i drive by now&then just got a new roof. about 2-3' up from the gutters there is a gap. like they left a 1x2 under the shingles. is this a new kind of vent ?
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
yeah, thats it. now i can put a name to it. thanx.
Did you research it at all; may find that In-vent gives the stated air-flow while Smart vent does not;

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.