DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

What is this retention clip under faucet?

671 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  chandler48
I must have lost a retention clip. I'm looking for a name so I don't have to rely
too much on the helpers down at the hardware store.

See less See more
1 - 2 of 5 Posts
It will have to be a double clip as I posted since it is held in place in two locations, above the junction and on the junction opening. A "c" clip or "e" clip would be too thin.
1 - 2 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.