DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm assuming this is a circle hand towel rack. We'd like to fix it by replacing the circle part. Any idea on where I can find one? The circle part doesn't go all the way through - must be held my tension? It is tiled to the wall so taking it down and replacing it seems like a ton of work if I can just buy a replacement circle. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

*pictures are sideways


1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.