DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I still have light pink walls and I like that color I have an electric blue accent wall in my closet I have white trim for 90’s colors to add there’s primary colors red I hate yellow I don’t agree with hunter green purple is an option even though I was never a huge fan of the tv show Friends I have a rose gold boombox that I love I have a stack of cd’s I have a punching bag when I need it I have a hiking stick leaned in a corner I also have a vita trainer machine I’m trying to decide on one theme now that I’m 30 years old I’m an artist I also like movies

·
Registered
21,842 Posts
Pink may be accepting, but it's not masculine, no matter how you look at it.
You never saw the pink IZOD shirt on my Navy diver boyfriend, that I bought him! Definitely not feminine!🤣
Sunset are pink, pink coral, pink sand. . .

·
Registered
21,842 Posts
True that men’s pink clothes can now be masculine, but pink walls in a bedroom? I don’t know. Little girls come to mind. But that’s just me. :)
It would depend on how you work it.
Here's one that looks vintage -

Then a bright, more modern room that doesn't say feminine to me -

·
Registered
324 Posts
Yeah but looks like a couples room rather than a masculine young mans room. Doesn’t look quite light pink to me (least what I envision light pink to look like).

·
Naildriver
13,368 Posts
Oh, Nik333, is your boyfriend in pink camo from California?? Just askin' for a friend.

·
Registered
20 Posts
the room was light blue in 1999 I had Christina Aguilera posters I had a blue safe for cash I had my Dads dad’s boat he made for me I had an I Love Lucy Barbie doll trophies I won at Minor League Baseball even though I regret that past time a got milk ad that was stolen by my Aunt Anne lol a clock that had my name on it I also had road signs and Mickey Mouse bedding

·
Super moderator
1,633 Posts
I would like to remind everyone of Forum Rule #2:

2. Users shall treat each other with respect at all times on DIY Chatroom.com. Ideas and opinions may be challenged, but name-calling, personal attacks, or other inappropriate behavior will not be allowed and may cause your account to be banned. Harassment will not be tolerated in this community. This includes private messages, Avatars, Facebook, and/or social media and user emails.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts