DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Attached is a series of pictures of the kitchen, unfortunately my parents don't have the funds to update the cabinets or countertops. The paneling also must stay but they've agreed to paint it (I know I'd rather want to replace it all but it's a big job and they don't want any parts of it)

We're going for a bistro or coffee house feel. Anything I can add such as wood grain walls, lighting, décor? I need some help as interior design and decorating isn't my strong suit. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Lighten it up a bit, add some applications like self stick lettering saying "bistro", "JAVA" and "coffee" and things like that. Remove the dog crate, de-clutter the counters, and maybe add a few more coffee-like items such as a Keurig, coffee mugs either on hooks, or a tree, and espresso machine... just a few thoughts..

my wife has found a ton of the wording applications on an app called "wish" all the ones she has put up were less than $3 shipped. check it out..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.