DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

Watts Vacuum Breaker

10572 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  goochman
I noticed my outdoor faucet leaking the other day and after some investigation it appears the vacuum breaker is leaking. Since my basement is finished Id obviously like to just replace this part vs cutting out the faucet.

Its a "WATTS REG FHB-1 2264". Ive attached a few pictures, but all the stores in my area have plastic vacuum breakers and nothing for WATTS.

WATTS website doesnt seem to list vacuum breakers out seperate either.

Ive sent them an email but am hoping someone else has already solved this.

One note on the pictures - there is a black cap that goes over the vacuum breaker that is removed from the pictures.

Thanks in advance!


See less See more
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
Under the "Miscellaneous Specialties" section of the link below, it appears Watts still makes the FHB-1 w/ vacuum breaker. You can maybe order that and try to take whatever parts you need off of it. I used to work in a plumbing supply place and I don't remember seeing stand alone parts sold for sillcocks like this; only the whole unit. So I don't think you'll be able to just buy certain parts.
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.