DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I shocked my well with bleach,usually the bleach causes the iron and other sediments to coagulate or bind together....as a result my well screen seems clogged.....it is taking hours to pressurize my tank.
Does anyone know a way to clean the screen without removing it from the well,,,??
Thanks,
Steve
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top