DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
There is water under my furnace. I'm not sure where it's coming from. I put pan under the pump but pan was dry. I opened the furnace (see pic) and as I pointed in the picture both shelf are not wet. It seems the water is focused/coming from under the front left corner of the furnace, but again the body furnace is not wet from the bottom!! :(
Do I need to clean the drain pipes? If yes, which ones? I marked the pipes so you can point me to the right pipe. Thanks for all your help and comments.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
> Where does the clear hose from the pump drain into? --> it goes up to the main septic pvc .. Also, i put a pan under this pump to see if the water will come from it, but i found the water under the pan (on the floor).

>From your photo it looks like the hose is kinked. --> I checked it and it's going in circle (pls see the pic below)

>Where does the angled white pvc in the center of the photo go?--> angled pvc is connected to the black pipe which showing behind the yellow gas line.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
firedawgsatx thanks for your comment. If you don't mind since I'm new to this. Which pipe on my picture need to be opened and cleaned with vac shop? and which filter I need to remove?
You mentioned, I should turn on the pump, I thought the pump goes ON/OFF automatically? Can I force it to run? but you are right, there is water sitting inside the pump.

I know I'm asking basic questions, but any hit will help. Thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.