DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've installed a few French drains to move surface water away from my house. Is there some type of membrane I can put around the house under top soil that will move the water to the driveway where the French drains run beside?
I guess I could use clay? Is that the best idea? To just use clay? Thx
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.