DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I am new to the forum. I began removing wall paper from our hall way and I'm not sure what is underneath. I can't tell if this is drywall with wall paper glue on it or drwyall with a skim coat on it? Can someone please tell me what I'm dealing with?



· Retired Moderator
25,780 Posts
Can you take a shot from further back?

That picture shows a repair that was never sanded---
I can't tell if the wall was painted or not---
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.