DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
We have an old 1973 Keywest Mobile Home with a 1972 GAS Gaffers & Sattler Wall Oven/Broiler (model R922-4) that the broiler valves are not opening up all the way and the flame is less than desirable.

There is a pilot light,and the oven seems to be operating fine,but when we turn on the broiler,the oven flame stays the same.

I don't know if I could try to repair this myself, or even open any screws up more to allow more heat, I don't think the thermo coulple is out, because we do get a pilot light.....Given the age I should just replace it. It's very difficult to find replacement wall oven for this mobile home.
Thank you for any help! James

·
Registered
1 Posts
I need the Model# for my Gaffers & Sattler Wouble Wall Oven/Broiler

How did you find the model number? I have a similar 1973 Fleetwood home with a Gaffers & Sattler Double Wall Oven/Broiler. Where on this unit is the model number? It has the Eloquence name on the front control panel. Do I have to remove the oven from the wall to access the model# & serial#?

Hello,
We have an old 1973 Keywest Mobile Home with a 1972 GAS Gaffers & Sattler Wall Oven/Broiler (model R922-4) that the broiler valves are not opening up all the way and the flame is less than desirable.

There is a pilot light,and the oven seems to be operating fine,but when we turn on the broiler,the oven flame stays the same.

I don't know if I could try to repair this myself, or even open any screws up more to allow more heat, I don't think the thermo coulple is out, because we do get a pilot light.....Given the age I should just replace it. It's very difficult to find replacement wall oven for this mobile home.
Thank you for any help! James

1 - 3 of 3 Posts