DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am new to the site. I want to cover my neighbors UGLY fence wich is 70 ft in length 6 ft high . I was wondering if I got a vinal fence is it possible to put it up on my propery line without being able to get behind it? Also, I the fence company I want to get my picket from said I dont need 4x4 lumber to insert into the end post. Most vinal installs say you do need 4x4 pressure treated posts inside the sleeve. We are in a windy area and I don't want the fence to blow away.. Some are saying to not only pour concrete in the hole of the post but to pour it in the post itself. Is this true to give it xtra support? concrete expands and contracts. Will doing that make the post split? My neighbors fence is not even in a straight line so very hard to cover it,, I tried trees as well but they have to fill out and hope they dont knock his fence over. I appriciate any help I can get for our delema, I have been going crazy also with pricing and type of vinal to get that wont take us broke. Thanks,, KIM

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts