DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a vacuum attachment for grinder. I found some that would work for flat grinding like a face down on the floor but I need to cut some architectural stone so I need to use a cutting wheel and I don't want to make a mess inside the house.

:glasses: :glasses: :glasses:

·
World's Tallest Midget
1,467 Posts
They’re selling them at Lowe’s and Home Depot now. New OSHA laws are making dust collection more of a requirement so a lot of stuff like this is now available.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They’re selling them at Lowe’s and Home Depot now. New OSHA laws are making dust collection more of a requirement so a lot of stuff like this is now available.

I have to cut though the stone wall about 1-1/2" deep or more. I looks like that has a detachable piece but I not too sure if it would allow me to cut deep enough.

I need to cut about 1/2" under this gas fireplace. Still don't know how I'll cut
the edges without overcutting it past the fireplace face.

·
World's Tallest Midget
1,467 Posts
I’d measure your cutting wheel to see if you can even get that deep with that grinder. Might need a 7”. They make dust shrouds for them too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.