DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Usually Confused
10,841 Posts
Try Googling the Model # and see what comes up. They look like low voltage (18v?) halogen so there will be a transformer somewhere in the cabinet header. As far as removing the lamp, I can't believe it would be sold as a complete unit but possible - then you'd have to be able to unplug it somehow from inside the cabinet. Partial turn lock? Threaded? Spring clips. I have low voltage halogen over my fireplace that are retained by spring clips but I can't remember how the bulb is connected. Maybe a Sparky will have better information.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.