DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are quite a few motion activated led strips (12"+) around.
They seem to be battery powered, charging with a micro usb (.2.5v charger)

Can I mount these and leave them plugged in 24/7 or will it overheat the batteries and be a fire potential ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
630 Posts
I would not leave them plugged in all of the time. They probably do not need charging very often. Like a cell phone charger which they say not to leave plugged in more than overnight.
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top