DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - We just moved into a house and the nozzle on the pull-down kitchen faucet needs to be replaced. I can't find a brand name on it anywhere. Can anyone help me with the brand that goes with the logo in this pic?

Pipe Metal Plumbing Brass Plumbing fixture
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.