DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am remodeling my home to be more of an ecohome

I recently have heard about the EAGO toilet but I'm more familiar with toto...well actually I've only heard of that too, but I'm not sure which I should get. Please look at the specs here and let me know which is best. I got it from a website but their warehouse is close to my home http://alfitrade.com/eago/tb222.html

I love that it's dual flush, which is the first time I've even heard of that....please don't laugh....when did these come out? And it's modern looking like the style I want for my home.

·
Registered
4,113 Posts
I am an amateur "crapologist" in honor of Sir Thomas Crapper, who the developed the first viable flushing system.

I have traveled numerous times to 37 different countries and documented my photo collection (weird isn't it?). I first saw that particular system in Hungary at least 10-15 years ago and also in India at about the same time. At least we in the U.S. are catching up.

When you end up in a hotel room in a foreign country, you just look around and document what seems interesting and modern and then download the photos when you get home. I even got into shooting the inside of the tank lid for identification. It is amazing how far behind Al Gore was when he tried to be a leader.

Dick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.