DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Naildriver
12,171 Posts
IF the attachment to the bidet is 1/2 compression, I would opt for a 3/8 x 1/2 hose and use a 3/8 x 3/8 x 3/8 adapter at the stop valve. Not sure whether there is a mistake on the advertising or if it matters. It may, and you lose.

Just ordered an under the seat mounted one. Not too sure how the hand held will work due to the angle of attack.

Reactions: huesmann

·
Master General ReEngineer
9,886 Posts
Considering installing a handheld bidet but
Ayuh,..... I've thought of this a few times, 'n still haven't,......

It appears yer lookin' to tie into the toilet's supply line for water, 'n that's why I haven't,....

I may do it in my next house, if the sink, or tub/ shower is close to the toilet,......

The thought of sprayin' ice cold water on my butt, is not a option,......

If I do it, I'll be tappin' both the hot, 'n cold water, so I can temper the water to a more favorable temperature,....

·
Registered
817 Posts
I have a handheld bidet sprayer that’s hooked up to a (sink) faucet diverter. Works fine for me because the pedestal sink is next to the toilet and I like being able to adjust the temp vs getting freezing water from the toilet supply line. Plus, it’s a condo so toilet plumbing is off limits to me (would have to hire a plumber just to attach anything to the toilet supply line).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts