DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang, wanted some opinions or info on the best product or products available to seal tile grout. I've got three rooms that I'd like to re-seal, two of them were previously sealed with an aerosol type spray that you sprayed directly onto the grout lines. This initially worked but then wore off quick, I am looking for something a bit better that will last longer as with that product I felt I had to re-seal at best every 6 months. My plan is to clean up existing grout lines and then re-seal with a higher end product. Any recommendations on product or tips/tricks on how to apply would be greatly appreciated. I thank you advance for your time and help! :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
I am looking for a good sealer to seal my granite counter top and bathroom grout. Can anyone please recommend a good product to use?

Thank you!

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
vseal folks, or Tile Lab products should work for these needs, i will lean towards TL products because you can get them from hd.

for floor grout i use the TL sealer that comes in bottle that has the application brush as the cap, makes it real easy to put down w/o getting it all over and minimizes waste, etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts