DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I looked everywhere on the internet. I can鈥檛 type the right keywords to figure out what is it and why is there. Can I remove it?
help please! Thank you 馃檹馃徏

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is nothing on the walls next to it. On the right side of the wall is my living room and the other side is the garage. Should I go in the crawl space and see what鈥檚 under it?

retired framer
There is nothing on the walls next to it. On the right side of the wall is my living room and the other side is the garage. Should I go in the crawl space and see what鈥檚 under it?
You might see something from the crawlspace. Is the a trap under the sink or in that box.

Registered
Most likely there is a reason for that to be there.

Uhmm...how high is the top of the pedestal sink off the step? I wonder if the pedestal is sitting on the step or the floor under it.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Most likely there is a reason for that to be there.

Uhmm...how high is the top of the pedestal sink off the step? I wonder if the pedestal is sitting on the step or the floor under it.
It looks like part of the pedestal is inside, because the rest that is showing is definitely not the full pedestal鈥檚 height

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I used a stud finder and went through that areas; it was ringing, a lot! I鈥檓 assuming something metallic is in there. Gosh I was hoping to get rid of the pedestal sink... :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts