DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:smile:
I am Lisa and need lots of advise when it comes to projects that unfortunately, are usually more difficult than I thought. I look forward to your posts as well as your advise. Thanks on Memorial Day to all of you vets; :notworthy::notworthy:thanks so much for your service. I love this country.
:notworthy:

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum Lisa. Thank you for those kind words.

Yes, this is a great country, and a great diy forum with all kinds of advice for just about any project you have going on.

You can join right in, share your experience, or do a search of past projects. Chances are you'll find the answers you are looking for. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Registered
:smile:
I am Lisa and need lots of advise when it comes to projects that unfortunately, are usually more difficult than I thought. I look forward to your posts as well as your advise. Thanks on Memorial Day to all of you vets; :notworthy::notworthy:thanks so much for your service. I love this country.
:notworthy:
And there are also (friendly/allied) "aliens" watching and ready to help - if possible!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.