DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I purchased a 5 year old 3000SqFt house in Phoenix, Arizona. The front yard has a bunch of shrubs and it had a bare mound with with drips tubes that were just begging to be feeding something. I planted a Red Oleander, Red Hibiscus, 2 Red and Gold Lantana plants, a gold star esperanza shrub, and an Indian Rose wood tree. It's a desert landscape with blue river rocks that are the bane of my existence as all they seem to do is attract paper and trash. I'm really thinking about replacing the river rocks with flowers that bloom all year long. I'm thinking about possibly ground cover roses or just lots of flowers. My wife loves my new hobby with the yard and has given me free rain to do as I please. Take a look at the photos and tell me what would look great. You can see in one of the photos my neighbors oleander tree has raped my yard and a seedling has taken root. Growing pretty good now. I'm thinking about removing it in favor of something more beautiful.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had this same problem with my **** site, I couldn't get enough people to pay to see me naked, actually nobody would pay or even visit my site. I'm sure one day this thread will get a post, but this is not that day.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was asking for suggestions if I should leave my yard alone or what would you do to it. Professional or just advice from another DIYer. Should I replace those river rocks with grass or flowers? Ground cover roses? I'm not sure what would look the best and actually handle the Arizona climate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts