DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently waterproofing foundation and replacing basement windows and wells.

Interested in the Sunhouse Window Wells but can't find manufacturer or distributor but every foundation trade carries them.

Anyone have source? I'm in Toronto.

Van G

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess you didn't trust me when I said I've searched thoroughly - Clarke and Basement Systems are both waterproofing companies and will only install the product, not sell it.

Van G

·
Registered
517 Posts
sorry. its likely that they only sell to a licensed contractor or professional they certify to install their product. i looked for a dealer near me and the closest one is some 200 miles away and they are a contractor. what is the reason you need this brand will another brand be comparable.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for taking a look. Not tied to that product but only thing I can find around me is galvanized wells.

Have some emails out to pre-cast concrete suppliers, as well as well craft and the likes.

The Sunhouse option seems good as they are made for small windows (32" wide x 24" tall), reflect light in, and already have a cap.

Van G

·
Registered
2 Posts
Currently waterproofing foundation and replacing basement windows and wells.

Interested in the Sunhouse Window Wells but can't find manufacturer or distributor but every foundation trade carries them.

Anyone have source? I'm in Toronto.

Hello Van. Any luck finding a well with a bottom? I'm also looking for one.
Van G

1 - 11 of 11 Posts