DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We stupidly agreed to a very light colored grout in our kitchen area. No matter how I scrub, there are patches that look gray and dingy. Is there anything that will clean the grout to the original color?

·
Registered
207 Posts
When we has the steam cleaners out to do our carpets, we had them clean the grout too. It got about 80% of it clean. There were spots here and there they couldn't get clean.

·
Registered
101 Posts
When we has the steam cleaners out to do our carpets, we had them clean the grout too. It got about 80% of it clean. There were spots here and there they couldn't get clean.
Try a product called Grout Renewal. It freshens up the color, revitalizes it. It may have a sealer built in, but frankly I can't remember, so read the label.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I used this on my floors, came out great. They can match any color and it seals it as well.:) You can even go dark to light or whatever if you want to change the color all together. It is easy to apply with a toothbrush or they sell and applicator. Fairly inexpensive too. They mix it fresh for you and ship it right out.

http://www.groutdye.com/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts