DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love spice cake but today she decided to make muffins with a few raisins added to the mix. Then when I picked one from that rack something seemed a little different. I looked at the bottom of it for some reason and to my surprise that whole damm thing was coated with powered sugar icing. I didn't ask but some way she dipped those little fellers in icing and man OH man they were good. There went my weight loss plan blowed all to ell again.

Attachments

·
Retired Moderator
14,715 Posts
I think I just gained 5 pounds reading all the good things you and your wife cook. Man I love spice cake, it is really close to Carrot cake and that is one of my favorites.

·
Registered
13,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I just gained 5 pounds reading all the good things you and your wife cook. Man I love spice cake, it is really close to Carrot cake and that is one of my favorites.
Carrot cake :smile: glad you mentioned that, i'd forgotten about it. Love it. i guess it's been that long and too long. Our daughter does those but she's nearly 100 miles as the crow flies.

·
Retired Moderator
14,715 Posts
Carrot cake :smile: glad you mentioned that, i'd forgotten about it. Love it. i guess it's been that long and too long. Our daughter does those but she's nearly 100 miles as the crow flies.
It sure cost a lot to make one though, but man is it worth it. Buddy, I would drive 100 miles of a good carrot cake.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.