DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having trouble finding a replacement for my bathrom vent, there is no brand or model number that I can find. Lowes & Home Depot have a similar one but they use a plug that you would find on any lamp or small appliance. Anyone know where I can find this?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.