DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

soft-close mechanism for house doors?

6244 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  KOHNSTRUCTION
I'm wondering if any kind of mechanism exists similar to that which is used to give kitchen cabinets a soft-close, but for house doors? I'd especially like to find something that can easily be attached without any drilling, if such a thing exists. If anybody could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
hey... just change the hinges to spring loaded hinges
some are adjustable with a allan key from slamming shot to not moving at all pending on the weight of the door
you can do it...
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.