DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,128 Posts
Good chance (but not 100%) the hole spacing will be the same. If you get the hinges from a place that gives you and actual BLUM part number, you can do an internet search and quickly find the all the mounting dimensions.

For the mounting clip, again, I don't see a BLUM part number on the hinge, so I can't comment on the appropriate clip for it. But the time I needed an angle restriction clip, I used something that looked like this one:
Rectangle Font Parallel Technology Electronic device

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your reply. I don’t have any of the docs on my current hinges so if I get mounting dimensions for a new I cannot compare it to the old. 71T3590
Good chance (but not 100%) the hole spacing will be the same. If you get the hinges from a place that gives you and actual BLUM part number, you can do an internet search and quickly find the all the mounting dimensions.

For the mounting clip, again, I don't see a BLUM part number on the hinge, so I can't comment on the appropriate clip for it. But the time I needed an angle restriction clip, I used something that looked like this one:
View attachment 673691
I believe its the Blum 71T3590. I don’t have any of the docs on my current hinges so if I get mounting dimensions for a new I cannot compare it to the old. Or are you suggesting to get the new dimensions to see if the current holes line up?

·
Registered
9,128 Posts
I believe its the Blum 71T3590. I don’t have any of the docs on my current hinges so if I get mounting dimensions for a new I cannot compare it to the old.
You don't need documents for the old hinges --- you have the actual hinges right in front of you, don't you ? Measure them, and the location of the 35mm pocket from the edge of the door.

BLUM dimensions HERE page 78/79

Part number for 86 degree stop clip is on page 78

1 - 8 of 8 Posts