DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, I've had small black roach like bugs crawling about.

They are in a room on the ground floor of my house, which is in fact raised about a metre off the ground, and they crawl out from under the molding on the floor which is also raised off the actual floor slightly.

I tried to catch one, but to be quite honest they are 1-3 milimetres in length and sometimes difficult to see. (I've only seen one that was 3 milimetres.)

I've had an exterminator treat the room twice for ants, and even had the room treated for my wife's claim of seeing mice but these things still keep coming in. I should also note i found roly-poly bugs dead after the ant treatment. They are not fleas as my dog hasn't had any fleas and I spend a great deal of time in the room as well.

I was wondering if anyone has any idea what these are. They never really appear in large numbers, the most i've seen at a time is 6 and they're scattered about.

I realize that my situation makes it difficult for someone to give a reliable answer, but I'd like to know what these are before I call the exterminator again.

P.S. Living in Toronto, Canada so the climate is fairly hot and humid around this time.

·
Registered
20 Posts
:thumbsup:Don't waste your money on exterminators who just spray for ants here in Toronto, it is temporary relief at best.

Post a picture, get educated here on what to use and then order it from ebay us seller while they can still get the good stuff down there.

Plaz

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.