DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to connect a small light to my water pump controller switch so that I can tell when the pump is running. LED would be fine.
The pump is 240 volts. How do I find lights that run on 240?

Discussion? Tell me I can't do this?

· Idiot Emeritus
1,910 Posts
A lot of manufacturers make pilot lights with 240AC input.

On of them is made by Allen Bradley, the part number is 800FP-P3PN7R, it fits in a 7/8" hole and has a red lens. change the last letter to G, Y, B, of W for green, yellow, blue or white.

No, I don't work for Allen Bradley, I just use a lot of their stuff, other manufacturers make them as well.

eBay might be a good source.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.