DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 20+ year old JennAir slide in range. I went to buy a new stove and all the new slide ins have a wider top. I have searched high and low for a stove to fit this space and alas there seem to be none. My problem is a 3" "wall" at the back left of the range which "boxes" me in on the 29 7/8 limit on width. I will not be removing that little piece as it is part of a very cute built in china cupboard original to my 1939 house. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks RL

·
Registered
11,194 Posts
I have a 20+ year old JennAir slide in range. I went to buy a new stove and all the new slide ins have a wider top. I have searched high and low for a stove to fit this space and alas there seem to be none. My problem is a 3" "wall" at the back left of the range which "boxes" me in on the 29 7/8 limit on width. I will not be removing that little piece as it is part of a very cute built in china cupboard original to my 1939 house. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks RL
Most 30" ranges fit into a 30" space. What are you looking at, size wise that won't fit?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts