DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I live in an older home. We are in the middle of a kitchen remodel. A couple of the ceiling joists are damaged and/or sagging a bit. Normally, I'd sister with another 2x6. The problem is that I a radiant heat system installed in the ceiling (the hous is on a slab), so there's no room for another 2x6. Question: Is there some kind of metal product, or something else, that I could use to shore up the wood that would be about the size of unistrut? (It's over about a 14 foot span).
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.