DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I have a stone patio, with a corner stone bench. It’s filled with gravel and topped with slab. I can’t seem to find the correct name for this fixture.

Outside of the bench is ground, inside is a stone patio. It’s starting to drastically sink in the corner, causing splitting and gravel to seep out.

I heard of “grouting” to put rock in the ground and raise, but I’m unsure if that’s the right path. If anyone has any suggestions, I’d greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for reading.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.