DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

Sink piping question

1944 Views 7 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  joeg679
I would like to know if they make flexible 3/8 pipe like the one in the picture. My faucet moves back and forth and the fittings, with the arrows pointing towards them, keep coming loose and leaking. If they don't make a flexible tubing, is there a better connection system, like those shark bite connectors? Thanks


See less See more
1 - 4 of 8 Posts
Actually, I meant that the faucet moves left and right as it's supposed to, but the plumber who installed it cut that tubing too short and when I rotate it either way, it moves the fittings. I went to Lowes earlier and didn't see that flexible tubing, is there a place online to get it or does HD have it? Thank you.
The faucet head pivots so I can move it around to reach different areas. The flexible tubing would perfectly. Any idea on pricing?
Ok. Thanks guys. I appreciate all your help.
1 - 4 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.