DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Can anyone tell what the spark plug gap should be for my old Sears Craftsman Lawn Tractor? It uses a RC12YC spark plug. Owners manual doesn’t provide the info nor can I find it anywhere on the tractor itself. I’m guessing the plugs come preset but I’m not sure these days.
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
6,393 Posts
yep. that's what I do. I just put them right in out of the box, starts up and runs fine. But that's just me, others such as yourself, want to properly gap them by the book as it should be.

I have no idea what the gap is. Other members may know what the proper gap is, so keep reading post.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I work on a lawn tractor for a Golf field. It is not hard work, but at least I started to understand a little bit about lawn tractors. This kind of lawn mowers is used just in case if you have a big field and want to keep it clean with a beautiful lawn. usually, they are used for Golf Fields. Before buying one you should verify it to have a good capacity for grass, and also it to be very durable because the details are very expensive. You can enter the site of Heming Engineering and see the characteristics of different lawn tractors and decide what is the best for you.
____

1 - 5 of 5 Posts