DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Retired
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My glass came loose from my screen door and I caught it before it broke. I noticed that the plastic seal or retainer cracked (I don’t know what it’s called) from the weather. Anyway I want to know what it’s called and where would I get a replacement piece?

It's about 24" long, 11/16" wide and 3/16" thick black hard plastic
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.