DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have forced hot air for heating, and have to run a gas line into the house. The best location I can think of (without knowing the codes) is to have it run under the heating duct.

Is there a specific type of pipe or will CSST flex line work, and is tehre a certain about of clearance it needs to be off the heat duct. Or maybe this is all together illegal. HOpefully not, this is the ideal way to run the line.

Any input besides "get a plumber". I have someone that will run the line, but isn't sure if he can do what I am suggesting.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.