DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Boring stuff like hanging sheetrock and reglazing windows
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I discovered some unwanted trees in my yard have root rot (white fungus) and I don't care because I want those friends to die, but I just thought about the fact that my neighbor next door has the nicest yard on the whole block (hilariously ironic because I have the most hideous house on the block, he probably pukes a little bit in his mouth every day when he comes outside and sees my house) And he has these cute little baby trees, can they catch the rot from mine? Our houses are extremely close together and I'm entirely positive that my tree roots have invaded his yard. I want to offer him some sort of preventative or something because I would feel like such a jerk if my trees gave his a disease and killed them

·
Registered
Building my last home
450 Posts
Nor much you can do about the comingling under ground. I suggest that you kill off every thing you do not want immediately

·
Registered
Boring stuff like hanging sheetrock and reglazing windows
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nor much you can do about the comingling under ground. I suggest that you kill off every thing you do not want immediately
Okay roger that. Should I continue to apply stump killer before digging them up or is that futile? Also, is there any way to quickly kill stumps that are on top of my gas lines? I Don't think it's safe for me to try to dig live roots up by hand which are sitting on top of gas lines. Is so much easier once they're dead

1 - 3 of 3 Posts