DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am intested in having a ball park figure for the cost of adding a 300 ft addition to my home that would include a small bathroom as well as a small kitchen area.

·
the Musigician
10,404 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum.

If you're doing it yourself, (this IS a DIY site, after all) I'd guess a few thousand, depending upon electric needs, plumbing, windows, doors, engineering costs, permits, etc. If contracted, the sky is their limit, restricted only by your wallet.

DM

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
So hard to answer these types of questions as there are so many variables - fit and finish, area of the country, construction specifics, and many more. It can be anywhere from maybe a low of sub-$50/ft to $150/ft or more. A lot depends of course on how much you do yourself vs. hiring it out.

·
Framing Contractor
1,758 Posts
I am intested in having a ball park figure for the cost of adding a 300 ft addition to my home that would include a small bathroom as well as a small kitchen area.
Impossible to give an answer. Call legit Contractors in to give to a price. That's the only way. No one here can answer this.

·
Registered
11,194 Posts
Somewhere between Fenway and Wrigley unless you live in a metropolitan city, then it's Yankee Stadium.
Ron

1 - 7 of 7 Posts