DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, all.

As an FYI, I'm a first time poster here and have limited plumbing experience.

I'm looking to replace my stock Delta roman faucet and would like to do so with an American Standard product b/c it matches the sink faucets the best. The specific American Standard faucet (with info on some of the specs) is at the following link: http://www.amazon.com/American-Standard-Faucet-Polished-Chrome/dp/B0026SVNAK. I already removed the faucet and knobs.

Here's my question: is the above American Standard faucet compatible with the native set-up of the Delta faucet on my tub? (Pics of the Delta set-up are attached.) If not, can I easily make the Am. Standard faucet work with the current set-up? I don't have access to the innards of the tub and as I mentioned, my experience with these things is limited.

Any advice/input is appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
399 Posts
Would the door from my ford pickup attach correctly to your chevy? I am not trying to be a butthole, but with different manufacturers you have different spout connections and handle trim etc. I do not believe this stuff would be interchangeable. The only way to correctly install the new am stan valve would be to have access under the deck. Good Luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts