DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

ROLL Roofing for sloped roofs

Tags
roofing.
3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  maveerdil 
#1 ·
Hi some time ago I saw a commercial where the guys after they stripped the old traditional shingles, they actually installed what appeared to be a one piece rolled sytem, it had a cosmetic appeal to it, it was not underlayment, commercial roofing, ashphalt or otherwise, it almost looked like alaminated shingle. Has anybody out there ever seen such an animal,

Discussion starter · #3 ·
Rolled roofing for sloped roofs

Thanks OldNBroken I will have to investigate further, I was beginning to think I was imaging things If you ever get a link do not hesitate to forward
Best regards,
NewNimproved

Discussion starter · #5 ·
Roll Roofing for sloped roofs

Thanks OldNBroken, Great leed I have dropped an Email in there box to request info, we are looking for alternatives to the standard asphalt shingles, warranties are getting a little wordy with not much strength, most alternative roofing is pricey be nice to find a happy middle
Thanks man :thumbsup:
GetnNailed

Discussion starter · #8 ·
Roll roofing for flat roofs

Thanks for the info, hopefully more info comes in, historically I beleive that rolled roofing has its place, I do feel that there are great commercial materials available. And metal appears the next fore runner to ashphalt, we can buy it down here for as little as little as $2.50 a ft., consistancy is my concern, and many metals don't have the timeline to support here warranties.
Thanks Man:thumbsup:
Don

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.